L2302 Coaching Employees – A Leadership Skill
2 Day Course
Lunch is included. Coffee, tea, juice, water and light snacks served during training
Coach, Role Model, Counselor, Supporter, Guide…do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being a role model, sometimes a counselor or supporter, and always a guide. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Knowing how and when to coach is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organization. This one-day workshop will help you become a better coach in all senses of the word.
|How You Will Benefit:|
- Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team.
- Develop the coaching skills that help improve individual performance.
- Demonstrate the behaviors and practices of an effective coach.
- Recognize employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed.
- Identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them.
|What You Will Cover:|
|The two schools of coaches|
|Five critical coaching skills|
|Learning styles and principles|
|Methods of feedback|
|Dealing with problem employees|
|When not to coach|
Callahan Coaching & Consulting has a total commitment to excellence. We exemplify five-star quality and superior service.
Make the decision today, to give your self the gift of advancement. Class sizes are small for an interactive intimate experience. Make the investment in yourself and your business. You deserve it