New Book Reveals: Strategies for Defining Your Unique Selling Proposition
This simple and easy-to-read guide will teach you how to exemplify your company's intangible assets. Be clear about why your business is the go-to, must-have and be-all and end-all for your buyers. Hands Down!
Your USP is what places your business in your customer's lives and more importantly their hearts.
In this Ebook You Will Discover...
Music: New York Fashion (Instrumental) Artist: Nard Berings
Address the needs of your market. Solves a problem or makes life easier. When they need what you offer they should think of you first – be memorable and connect emotionally.
Cut through the noise in the marketplace so your brand speaks directly to your target client. Plan your USP to exemplify the promise of your products or services.
Examine your intention, pay attention to the market, check out your competitors and analyze how, why and what you offer. Gain clarity on what makes you one-of-a-kind.
Unique Selling Proposition
The factor or consideration presented by a seller as the reason that one product or service is different from and better than that of the competition
Distinguishing your brand identity is the key to creating your business success.
Before you can begin to sell your product or service to anyone, you have to sell yourself on it first. This is particularly important when your product or service is similar or readily available by other organizations. Very few businesses are one-of-a-kind concept. Just look around you: How many clothing retailers, bakeries, photographers and fitness experts are available for consumer choice? Now think about how many of them are truly unique? Even in my field, how how many executive coaches, life coaches, professional trainers, personal development experts are there in the industries? What separates your _________ (insert your field here.)
The key to effective selling in this space is what advertising and marketing professionals call a "unique selling proposition" (USP). Unless you can pinpoint what makes your business unique in a world of traditional competitors, you cannot target your sales efforts successfully.
Identifying your USP requires insight and creativity. Your soul-searching journey to your USP begins with clarity about your purpose, vision, mission and goals for your business. Think about the legacy you want to leave as well as the impact you intend for your organization in the world.
To illustrate the point, Charles Revson, founder of Revlon™, always used to say he sold hope, not makeup. Some airlines sell friendly service, while others sell on-time service. Neiman Marcus™ sells luxury, while Wal-Mart™ sells bargains. Of course, we could dig deeper into a company's USP - in the discount retailers, what differentiates Target™, Wal-mart™ and K-Mart™?
Take a look at what else Callahan covers in the Defining USP book:
- A deeper understanding of the USP function and need - It tells your customers why you are unique and why they should buy from you instead of another provider.
- Identifying your target market- You must know who your target market is including having a thorough understanding of their needs, wants, likes and dislikes.
- Getting to know your competition to differentiate yourself - Know you else serves your customers what you have. Learn how they do it so you can do it uniquely and extraordinary.
- Creating an exceptional product and provide extraordinary service - Laser focus on the details of your product or service so you can product exceptional quality and value.
- Establish the intention of excellence - You are the provider of distinction. Your company upholds the highest standard of superior quality in all facets of your business.
- Creating your Unique Selling Proposition - Design your USP and discover innovative ways to implement it at all client touch points.
If you're ready to turn your business around, stop wasting your time and start making a lot of money in your business then make the decision to do something about it, right now.
Don't procrastinate, you know you need to do this. Order today.