- Entrepreneurs Purposeful Power Questions for Better Clients
- What Would You Like to Know About Us?
- Power Question for Entrepreneurs: "What Do You Think?"
- Power Question for Entrepreneurs: “What Do You Think?”
Power Question #2
“What Do You Think?”
Asking a prospect or colleague for their opinion is the best form of flattery. When you ask someone what they think and listen attentively to the answer, you are demonstrating both respect and honor. You are explicitly saying, ‘what you think matters and I value your opinion.” Wow! Who doesn’t want to know that!
Keep in mind, you may not always like the response, but try to listen with an open mind.
- Solving a problem
- Discussing a dilemma
- Creating an action plan
- After you have presented your proposal
- Immediately following sharing your views
- Encouraging someone who hasn’t spoken
- Soliciting group participation
- Encouraging a shy person to speak
Other Ways to Ask The Question:
- I value your opinion, would you care to share it?
- What are your thoughts?
- Would you be willing to share your views?
- I’m curious about what you think about this?
Great Follow Up Questions
- What is the biggest thing that influenced your thoughts?
- Are there any other perspectives you think I should be aware of?
- Do you think I am missing anything
I would love to hear other ways you have used to get your prospect or colleague to share their thoughts. I would also appreciate you sharing this article with your friends and colleagues. Don’t forget to leave your comments below!
In awareness, passion, joy, purpose and listening to what you think,