- Andrea Callahan’s Social Media Strategies for Industry Influencers
- What’s Your Social Media Goal?
- How Do You Start Conversations?
- Remain Steadfast & Purposeful with your Posts
- When Is Your Audience Online?
- Be Authentic and Be Brave
- Look for Common Questions & Concerns
- Stay Focused on Core Message
- Maximize the Right Marketing Mix
- Actively Market New Launches
- Identify Your Hub
When Your Buyer Needs What You Have…Be There as the Obvious Choice
Strategy #6: Look for Common Questions or Concerns;
Position yourself as the solution provider and problem solver. ~Andrea Callahan
When you understand what issues or concerns your ideal buyers are experiencing, all that is left for you to do is make it clear that you have what they need, you have the answers and you can make a difference in their lives. A deep understanding of your customer’s needs, wants and desires catapults you as the leader in your industry.
Here are a few more tips to help you move your social media goals forward:
- Look for questions repeated over and over on your chosen social networks. Where possible provide the definitive answers or continue the conversation with plausible possible answers . Position yourself as the authority. Share your expertise.
- Be on the lookout for common frustrations or concerns so you can offer solutions. Even if your company is not the best solution, you will still be seen as a “go-to” person. Industry Influencers, are in the forefront of their customer’s minds. They offer answers, they direct and they take the lead to improve quality of life. In the end, this builds trust and loyalty – a far greater value then one sale.
Please post your comments, questions or thoughts!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
May I invite you to join me on my Facebook Page?