- Andrea Callahan’s Social Media Strategies for Industry Influencers
- What’s Your Social Media Goal?
- How Do You Start Conversations?
- Remain Steadfast & Purposeful with your Posts
- When Is Your Audience Online?
- Be Authentic and Be Brave
- Look for Common Questions & Concerns
- Stay Focused on Core Message
- Maximize the Right Marketing Mix
- Actively Market New Launches
- Identify Your Hub
Let Others Stay-In-the-Know
Strategy 9: Actively Market New Launches
Pre-game the introduction of a new brand, product or service with a marketing strategy that will build awareness, excitement & momentum…then maintain it. ~Andrea Callahan
Your primary function as a business owners, (among many other things) is to stay top-of-mind in the minds of your target market. You must stay relevant. Your business must be the obvious choice to solve the problem that you are most qualified to take care of.
You should always be launching something new to keep your brand fresh, interesting and out-front of the competition.
Here are a few tips to help you maintain your position as Industry Influencer:
- Start gaining awareness by giving your new product, service or brand campaign a name – and immediately start talking about it on your social media. Garner as much attention as possible early on.
- Build your excitement about your launch by doing a countdown. A reveal, contest or giveaways are always good for a launch climax.
- Don’t tell everyone too much at once about your upcoming project. Mystery breeds interest! Hints and teasers are part of the fun. Keep it simple, please don’t overthink this, just give samples or describe what coming up in a way that’s lets your audience know it’s for them. Be sure to share, “what’s in it for them.” Unfortunately most don’t care why your launch is exciting for you.
- Be sure your posts about your upcoming launch are clear, concise, consistent and engaging.
- Keep your content fresh. Use a good marketing mix to attract viewers to your launch. Keep it interesting by using a mix of photos and videos that exemplify the results of your new brand, product or service.
Here is to the success of your new launch. May it bring heightened awareness, massive excitement and continue building momentum long after you’ve hit your goals.
Incidentally, may I share with you my new brand launch?