4 Critical Steps to Your Success
Are you looking for no-nonsense steps to achieving your goals?
These 4 Critical Steps to Success will provide you with the clarity, focus and direction you need for creating success in all areas of your life!
- IDENTIFY YOUR VALUES
Always begin by identifying your values! Values are what’s important to you – in essence, they are the unconscious “bottom lines” that drive your behavior. We often get misdirected because we are only vaguely aware of the foundation in which everything stands. It is also a conflict if they contradict your conscious behavior. When you clearly identify these bottom lines, you bring them to a conscious level of awareness. This gives you the ability to align your a intentions and actions with what’s really important to you. When your values are clear, your decisions are easy and your direction is focused!
- CLARIFY YOUR GOALS
It is crucial to your success to make your goals clear. Failure most often happens when you have not clearly defined what it is you truly want. Identify what you expect in each area of your life. You must clearly articulate what you deserve in your relationships, and what your finances to look like, for example. If you fail to do so, the path to getting there will be extremely hard to see, let alone follow. Be as specific as possible. For example, if you want to lose weight, how much do you want to lose and by when? If you want your business to do better, beginning by defining “better” – what does it look like? Make sure the goals are your own and they coincide with your identifying values.
- IDENTIFY & DISMANTLE YOUR BLOCKAGES
What’s keeping you “stuck”? Procrastination? Fear? A lack of time or money? Brainstorm as many reasons as you can for not achieving your dreams. Once you’ve identified your specific stoppers, the key is to dismantle them; accept responsibility for them; create a plan to remove all barriers and obstacles ~ even if the culprit is you!
- IMPLEMENT ACTIONS
Take an action today! You must take actions to achieve your goals. Take an action every day, no matter how small or significant they appear to be. Don’t place a value on the forward movement. You have the power to implement as many changes in your life necessary to create the life you want. You also have the power of choice, to decide what you will change and what actions you will take. Your power will lead you to EXCEPTIONAL results!
Remember, success is never an accident – take full responsibility for your future today by actively engaging in the steps to success! Get out your journal right now and begin and complete these 4 life changing steps. Do it now.
1. In your journal make 2 columns, one one side make a list of all your values, all the things that are important to you. Note all the characteristics, personality traits etc, that make you, YOU. On the other side, make a list of all the deal breakers. What do you see? What does your list reveal about yourself?
2. Turn the page over and create 3 columns. Column 1) What are your goals? What do you want to accomplish today, in the next 30 days, 100 days, 6 months, year, 5 years, 10 years? What milestones would you like to obtain? What would you expect to gain? Your list should be detailed and as specific as possible.
3. Next to each goal, column 2) Identify what is preventing you from achieving them. What do you need to do? What other steps must be in place before you can obtain it?
4. Column 3) What action are you going to do TODAY toward your top 2 goals? A phone call? Look up a contacts e-mail address? Research data on the web? Call someone who has achieved your goal and ask for advice?
You are on your way to success and prosperity!
In awareness, passion, joy, & your business achievement,Callahan