If I were to ask you a very important question:
Are you a flounder or trout entrepreneur?
Before you try to answer please allow me to share some traits of each:
- Lies on the bottom of the sea waiting for it’s food to come along.
- Goes along and does not resist natural forces.
- Is easily caught.
- Swims against the currents.
- Is particular about what they eat & chooses carefully.
- Are difficult to catch.
So, What Type of Entrepreneur Are You?
Flounder or Trout?
If you still aren’t able to confidently answer the question, let me share with you what it means if you are a Flounder Entrepreneur.
You Know You Are a Flounder Entrepreneur If:
- React only to what happens to come your way
- You wait for something to happen
- Your focus is on activities
You Know You Are a Trout Entrepreneur When:
- You act with forethought and self-discipline
- Make things happen
- You concentrate your goals
So, if you are unwilling to accept your circumstances and choose not to wait for better times to come…you are a Trout Entrepreneur. If you know you can make changes to get what you want and are willing to do the work to get it…you are a Trout Entrepreneur. If you plan and keep your attention on achieving your goals…you are a Trout Entrepreneur.
I am a Trout Entrepreneur!
I am focused.
I am deliberate.
I am determined
I am a planner.
I am an action-taker.
I am a go-getter.
I am a mover-and-shaker
I am successful.
Yes, you certainly are!
In awareness, passion, joy, purpose and appreciating the trout,