- The Entrepreneur's Realm of Excellence World Travel Series
- Entrepreneurs Getaways – Ko Phi Phi Leh
- Work Hard, Travel In Luxury, the New p.s. Premium Service
As an entrepreneur you work hard to build your business, you deserve to travel in luxury. If you are like me, you may vision yourself traveling abroad – for speaking engagement, events or for pleasure. Either way, you deserve to indulge in the best travel conditions available.
You can’t dream about it if you don’t know it exists.
Dreaming about travel in luxury is more real when you can visualize it. So here are a few pictures to help you make the vision a reality.
United Airlines has elevated the travel accommodations for business travelers. They have reintroduced the p.s.® Premium Service Flights with features and comfort to enhance your entire travel experience.
Last week United Airlines announced the redesign of their p.s. “Premium Service” is finally complete. According to the airline, they’re the first (and only) airline to offer customers premium-cabin, flat-bed seats on every flight scheduled to fly between JFK and San Francisco or Los Angeles. The redesign includes 15 aircraft reconfigurations of Boeing 757-200s.
[pullquote align=”right”] Our investment in these aircraft and in the p.s. service will add greatly to our flyer-friendly customer experience on these coast-to-coast flights,” says Jeff Foland, United’s executive vice president of marketing, technology and strategy. “This is just one more example of the many things we are doing to provide greater onboard comfort and convenience on every United flight.[/pullquote]
Until recently the airline once angled lie-flat and recliner seats in the BusinessFirst®, now Unites has replaced them with 180-degree flat-bed seats (offering over six feet of sleeping space that’s 21 inches wide).
A part of the effort to bring comfort, United offers Amenity kits that feature an eye mask, ear plugs, and a dental care kit. You won’t have to wait until the plane takes off to get that drink either, as United is offering a pre-departure beverage service as well as an additional pre-arrival refreshment opportunity.
Comfort, Convenience & Great Ammenities
United also spruced up the interior, they brought in new Economy seats and Economy Plus seats with more legroom. All seats now have complimentary personal on-demand entertainment, as well as standard power outlets and USB ports. United is also planning on installing a new version of Gogo’s Wi-Fi service to bring you better connectivity.
The p.s. experience in United BusinessFirst®
- Comfortable 180-degree flat-bed seats
- Up to 6 feet 4 inches of sleeping space, 21 inches wide
- Complimentary amenities including eye shade, ear plugs and dental care kit
- Complimentary duvet and pillow for use during your flight
Meals and beverages
- Pre-departure beverage service
- Hot towel service
- Printed menus on breakfast, lunch and dinner flights
- Multi-course meals on most flights
- A variety of premium cocktails, beer, wines and non-alcoholic beverages
- Pre-arrival refreshment
- Complimentary personal on-demand entertainment offering hundreds of movies, television shows, music and games on a 15.4-inch in-seat monitor
- iPod Connect to watch your own movies or listen to your own music on the LCD screen
- Gogo Wi-Fi Internet access available for purchase
- In-seat power (accepts 110V and plugs from select countries) and USB port
- Complimentary noise-reducing headphones
- Listen to communications with air traffic control on Channel 9, a feature that’s unique to United
Airport arrival and departure
- Premier Access® priority check-in, security lanes (where available), boarding and baggage handling
- United ClubSM access in New York (JFK), Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO)
So, the next time you are planning to travel on business, understand your sites are greater than just “first-class.” United Airlines offers limited services but I expect other cities will added soon. Also there are many other airlines that offer this type of luxury for international travel, see previous posts here.
I am only going to tell you the p.s. experience in United Economy® class is available, but our intention is to travel in luxury because that’s what we deserve, so I will not discuss it further.
*All photos courtesy of United Airlines
Just thinking about the comfort and convenience of the new ps experience is exciting. Imagine relaxing in a flat-bed, connected to Gogo’s Wifi service in a fully refreshed interior with complimentary personal on-demand entertainment, power outlets and USP ports. Ah, the privilege.
In awareness, passion, purpose, joy & luxury travel,